My new banner

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
What do do think of my new banner? (Honestly)

N

Nathan

I alright, needs a better background though, it's kinda boring with just the woman and blue? background.

7/10

By the way, who is Katie Holmes?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't you know who she is? :eek4:

Well she's an acctress well known by her role as Joey Potter on Dawson's Creek, she's done some movies like: The Gift, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, Disturbing Behavior, Phone Booth, First Daughter and her latest (you should have seen it) Batman Begins. She's Tom Cruise's beyonce, I can't believe you don't know who she is, specially lately that she's become more and more famous because of Tom Cruise.

And about the banner you're right about the background, I'm just so traditional in colors. I'll try another background, thank's for your honesty! :biggrin:

Edit: I changed it to black, actually I don't know why was is blue, I made a mistake on that.

Last edited:
N

Nathan

I only keep up with open source, Apple and Microsoft. Open source covers anything GNU/Linux related, Mozilla, Google, etc..

It would be better if it was more exciting. ;P

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I love it! 8/10. Keep up with the great work!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
IamShipon1988 said:
and is katie still dating tom cruise?
Yes she is, in fact they're planning to get married here in Mexico.

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
What is it with people and "texture" and "blending'"? lol There is more than just blending that counts,
BTW aaorozco i can't go to any of your two sites..are they down?
I can't see the banner either is it in this tread or on your site?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
My sites are down, is the same site 2 domains, and the banner is the one on the top the black one above my site's links, I can see them, although they're on my site (ftp is working too). this is the banner:

khmbanner2.jpg

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
eh too simple, nice text though. People were talking about blending..which i se none of.

Last edited:

forza

Reaction score
Very simple. Just a question, did you do it in paint?

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
forza said:
Very simple. Just a question, did you do it in paint?
I know it's simple, I made it fast since it's only for the forums (for now), and no, I didn't do it with Paint, I hate Paint, I sude Photoshop, I know it could be better, but I didn't give it much time.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
NO she's not mexican, she's american, it's just that Tom saw a wedding in a hotel in Cancun, Mexico, and he started to make plans to get married there. It's not for sure at the time.