My new upcomming design

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
That looks real good ..I like it. I dont think Id change anything :)

Maurice

Reaction score
First of all, get a better guy to put on the header , and put something more in it since it's just an empty header. And decrease the width of the menu and the advertisement. And why do you got an ad displayed? :)

Richard

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
First of all, get a better guy to put on the header
*sigh* Back to the picture hunting then, lol
ademonicbaby said:
And why do you got an ad displayed? :)
Because there is an ad system thats going to be used. I wanted to see what it would look like :p

I have updated some of the template :happy:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks awesome seeker! I dont thing I would change anything, just maybe that guy like Auvee and ademonicbaby said ;)

n4tec

Reaction score
I like the layout too!!! Good work there Seeker or Richard!!!

I have not seen the version with the man but i like penguin!!!

If the header was animated in flash, i think the penguin eyes would be follow the movement of the mouse!!!

*4*

Last edited:

Maurice

Reaction score
See, the penguin looks WAY better :). I will wait on what you put in the menu and advertisement thing before I suggest to decrease their width. :D

two4one

Reaction score
thats design is very simple and nice... hope very good for linux hosts!! good work....

Richard

Reaction score
I changed the underlining code of the sidebar for compatablity but you won't see a diffrence, I also added dummy content to get the over all effect. :happy:

I'm still looking for suggestions for the text in the middle of the header, any ideas?