My Old Site

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok, everyone. I need some honest opinions.

I have a site, that I started about a year ago, that has had a lot of time put into it. Now, I need to know, since I am thinking of fixing it up a bit, and putting it back online, weather or not it's worth it.

The URL for it is:

http://66.24.80.178/index.php?styleid=1

Now, I need to know what you think. Some of the things are messed up, (as I havent working on it in a while), but is it worth it? To update it, fix it, and add more media/content to it?

Also, if I do decide to start again with it, I think maybe I could use some help. The hlep would be just getting content, like movies, pictures, games, etc, and putting them on there.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like it alot, you should continue :) I would suggest to enlarge the news area to the full length of the page (unless your planning on putting somthing underneith it) Keep up the good work.

RollerC

Reaction score
how did u code the style changer? Iv been looking for a script to do that

Akkarin

Reaction score
It plain, but I like it especially if you coded it yourself!

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
i like the site especially the layout. but why is the iframe so small. did you intentionally do that.

i think you should keep it if you can maintain it.

SITE RATING 8/10
great job

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah I like it a lot. You should just change some few things then you will be all set.

B

binki39

fix it up with some graphic... yeah i'm also wondering if you actually coded the entire site... very impressive if you did...

RollerC said:
how did u code the style changer? Iv been looking for a script to do that

correct me if i'm wrong... what i observed is that only the bg of the table changes when you select different style. I believe to do this you only have to define a variable to store the color code. for his style changer he asigned a color to a variabled named styleid. so basically have each id defined as a color then have an if statement to check for that id before the header loads. if id == whateverhere then tablebgcolor == "color". then in the css that defines the style for table, replace the backgroundcolor = tablecolor. Hope this helps.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yes. Thank you very much for the comments. As soon as I gethome, I am going to upload it to this host, and get it going again.

Yes, I coded the entire thing myself. I started when I was a "newbie" at php, and worked on it for about 3 months, on and off. Maybe a little longer, I'm not sure.

The "style changer" is pretty much what "binki39" said. When you "change" it, it updates a few session variables, and your Mysql DB row if you are logged in. On every page, it echos the color's and names, and changes the colors through that.

:)

Burak

Reaction score
Good, but englare the menu on left, and try getting a better logo