My second layout ever

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Its too plain and the colors dont really go along with each other 2/10 add some effects and dont make it look like you made it in MS Paint.

Conor

Reaction score
Start over. No need to even watermark it as no one will steal it.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Its too plain and the colors dont really go along with each other 2/10 add some effects and dont make it look like you made it in MS Paint.

What kind of effetcs? Im not using that layout. I just made it, I was bored.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Thank god your not using it, haha yeah must of been when you were bored. The effects like belevl and emboss and pretty much look at some good tutorials on web design and learn or just play around with the effects.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Yeha im just playing around and learning things atm. I would never make my own layout lol. Im paying a guy right now $20 to do my new one lol.

nightscream

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Thank god your not using it, haha yeah must of been when you were bored. The effects like belevl and emboss and pretty much look at some good tutorials on web design and learn or just play around with the effects.
bevel and emboss sucks use gradients, they can give you the same effect but pls no bevel and emboss

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think you could be doing alot better then this for your 2nd layout. But it dose look like you did it in paint. Look at some tuts!

dharmil

Reaction score
5/10

The Boxed dont match like it looks diplaced

look that attach file it will show you the problems

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: