My site is downloading webpage instead of displaying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sg.nithya27

Reaction score
Of late, my site sgm.pcriot.com is downloading a html file instead of displaying it. Only the home page is displaying correctly... All other links are downloading.

How to correct it?

Thanks.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

There was a problem with the "AddType" line in your .htaccess file. I have fixed this for you, and your HTML pages now appear to be loading. :)

Thank you,

sg.nithya27

Reaction score
Hi,

There was a problem with the "AddType" line in your .htaccess file. I have fixed this for you, and your HTML pages now appear to be loading. :)

Thank you,

Thank you. THat was speedy resolution. Great.
Regards.

sg.nithya27

Reaction score
My earlier complaint is resolved. But the following link, is not working.

http://sgm.pcriot.com/pdf/listpdf.php

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at no-reply@x10hosting.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

(Earlier the same page was working alright)

Can you do something for this too?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi sg.nithya27,

In the .htaccess file in pdf, the require valid-user line is commented out, which is why you are seeing the Internal Server Error.

If you would like to enforce the basic authentication used previously in the file, please uncomment this line. If you do not wish to use authentication, please uncomment/remove the other lines as well. ;)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.