my site takes to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan_onegamerz36

Reaction score
ace my site a few days ive just fine but today is going slower than normal, you enter the page in the browser and takes over 2 minutes to leave the website is hosted in x10hosting.com wanted to know what should be the slowness in web
habbo-url libre.net is also about another site I hosted on x10...

spanish: ace unos dias mi web iva perfectamente pero justamente hoy va mas lenta de lo normal , ingresas la pagina en el navegador y tarda mas de 2 min en salir la web , esta alojada en x10hosting.com queria saber a que se debe esta lentitud en la web
habbo-libre.net es la url tambien me pasa con otra web alojada en x10hosting llamada minijokoak.net , a que se debe este problema?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"If you want to play in Habbo without paying anything, this is your place."

"Warning: Servers HabboLibre outside, but to others. No nos responsabilizamos de ningún tipo de problema que en ellos ocurra, ya sea técnico y/o legal. We are not responsible for any problems that occur in them, either technical and / or legal."

* Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

Any loading problems you had will be resolved shortly, because you've been permanently suspended for a zero tolerance violation of our TOS. Your site is, in short, breaking SEVERAL parts of the Warez Clause of the TOS - your site provides links to and how to information about emulators that violate the copyright of the original Habbo Hotel Emulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.