My site won't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenhambly

Reaction score
My site kenhambly.x10hosting.com has not worked for many weeks now. I have read all I can find in the forum and have waited while the big change was done.
It worked fine before. I can't sign in with FTP. My address, kenhambly.co.cc used to point to the x10 pages perfectly before. I can't see my pages with either now. Is all lost? Will I have to upload all my pages again? Please help.
Ken Hambly

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't appear to have a hosting account attached to your forum account. What's your cPanel username and when was the last time you saw your site online?

kenhambly

Reaction score
You don't appear to have a hosting account attached to your forum account. What's your cPanel username and when was the last time you saw your site online?

Thanks for answer.
cpanel user name kenhambl
Last time I could see my site was just before the big move.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account with username "kenhambl" in our records. It seems that your account is terminated because of inactivity.

You can signup again.

kenhambly

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
So my site is terminated because of inactivity. Strange. I used to log on myself several times each week.Visitors did too according to my hit counter. I'd like to think that I would be notified of any termination due to inactivity just as I was for suspension for failing to log on to the forum each 30 days. I have been logging on to the forum regularly in the hope that my site would come back on line after it went down with the big move. No it didn't. So now there is nothing left of my site and I have to start all over again.
You'll understand why it won't be with x10hosting.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Closing, issue's been explained.

Advisory: There was a news post saying if you had problems open a ticket to resolve them. You didn't, and you also missed the deadline posted later by over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.