My Site

Zenax

Reaction score
Change the main log for the page.

Also have your welcome annoucement so that i matches the rest of the page, so its in the same style.

Other than that it is fine!

--
Zenax

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Change the main logo for the page you mean. ??? I have changed a few things around so far. What do you mean the welcom announcement.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, I haven't entered your site for some time, and it looks really nice!!!

Congrats Geoff. You should maybe try to promote your site more so that you get new members...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I really like it 9.2/10

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@ fedlerner: Thanks for the compliment. I have been making the theme over the past couple weeks now I guess it is. Just going slow with it and alot of stuff needs to be tweaked a bit. Mostly css stuff.

@ MicrotechXP: Yeah, that is like the fourth banner I have made so far for the site so I am still playin, watch for new ones comin soon. ;)

@ Derek: Thanks for the ranking. I think the site is going good so far. There is more to come soon.

I am adding a coppermine gallery that is integrated with SMF for members of the site, (done, but not open yet) plus I might put the t.v. back up if I find some good channels. There are alot of great tweaks and support for SMF and mods at the site plus some really good members. If anyone wants to check it out that would be great.

mikel2k3

Reaction score
i dont know whether it could be just me, but when your on a lower screen resolution. The links go onto another row, which looks balls to be honest.

Some parts of the layout look a bit tacky.

Other than that, preeeeetty good :)

Zenax

Reaction score
Welcome to SMF Helper!

Showing you the POWER of Simple Machines Forums

We are glad you could make it. We are here to help make your SMF experience a little better and easier. You will find tweaks and mods here for use with the Simple Machines forum software. You will also find a community willing to help and give you ideas and support for alot of your problems. Although we are NOT affiliated with simplemachines.org at all we do support them in anyway we can.

You will also find a wide range of mods installed at this site, both to do with SMF and TP (Tiny Portal) Installing all these mods is just one way of showing you the power and flexibility behind SMF. There is really alot more, I invite you to come in and take alook.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions please feel free to make a topic on the forums or PM myself or one of the staff. Remember we are here to make things easier for you and we will do that anyway we can. Have a good time and I hope you enjoy the site.

NOTE: I occasionally activate accounts of new users that have sat a couple days. If you have not gotten a confirmation e-mail please try to login any way. Your account might already be active.

That should fit in with the rest of the theme, instead of directly ontop of the background.

The Logo font, and colours should be changed as well!

--
Zenax

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@ mikel2k3: Yeah I have seen that and am trying to fix that problem.

@ Zenax: Oh ok I get ya now. I can put boarder and stuff around that part I guess. You don't like that logo eh, well it will probably be changed soon. Thanks for all the insight guys. Any other ideas. :)

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Getting closer to being done, just a few minor changes left. :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks, I thought it was better than the last one. Once I get a couple bugs worked out I will be releasing it as a mod package.