My Site

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey how are you today evryone?
what do you think of my site and what do you think of my html template i made, its in the templates directory not in Flash templates directory. It is dedicated to the actor who played Scotty in Startrek Original Series.
I also fixed my website so there would be no borders hehe, and i added some background pictures to some sections of my site, but i will add a background image to my main page, and i will work on fixing the banner toomarow if it doesn't work and i might remake my first flash template, you can click on my sig banner to enter the site, i will aslo make the banner look better maybe Saturday if i have time mayb e toomarow, I also work on an entrance flash to my site.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well sure is colorfull but its awful the content is all overt the place and some links open up another page 3/10 try better bro i know you can do it.

Seifer

Reaction score
No offense, but those are the worst layouts I've seen in the last 5 years. They are very basic, the banners aren't good, the screenshots are also of extremely low quality, and I don't feel like downloading. Overall I sincerely hope you can do better.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes very colorfull but very crappy content and everything. I sujest a redo with the site to make it better and more good content. 3/10. I am no to be mean I an just saying what is the truth.

dino-m

Reaction score
Hmmm... It will be better if you make better Background and link buttons!! 3/10!!