My Sudoku Game

merrillmck

Reaction score
Feel free to play my sudoku game and give me back feedback on the game. While some features are not implemented, I don't believe there are any issues with existing features. The game is at www.wyrbel.com

The webpage is a temporary auto-generated webpage so please ignore its quality. A "do you trust this site" window will appear and to play you'll have to trust me. You do not need to be an administrator to run this sudoku game.

To install/play the game .NET Framework 2.0 is required. I've successfully run it in IE7 and Firefox. In theory, it can run on Macs/Linux/Windows if open-source Mono is installed (in place of .NET Framework 2.0) but I have yet to test this.

A picture is attached ...

The game is hosted here at X10. It was created using Visual Studio C# 2005. It is published to X10's server using Visual Studio's publish website command (does all the ftp'ing of files for you). Since it was created as a desktop application, it is being published using Microsoft's ClickOnce technology. It will run on the client computer rather than from the server.

Attachments

• sudoku.jpg
    sudoku.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited: