My web site is not loading at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdtyler

Reaction score
I was wondering there is any known issues with the Lotus server? My web site will not load at all. My account is in good standing, so I can't really explain why my site will not load. If you could please check this issue out for. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tyler

Last edited:

kadai

Reaction score
I have my website on stoli, and I'm having this very same issue.
CPanel just is not loading, the same history also applies to the websites.

Maybe the server is experiencing a excessive load, or an issue.

cmdsniper

Reaction score
I haven't had much problems with x10hosting, they are the best. If I could afford a paid hosting. I would go to it. I hope they can fix all the issues soon.

cmdtyler

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I made that other post from my other account a moment ago.

kadai

Reaction score
Surprise then? XD
Now, the problem appears to have been present for some time ago (after have read some posts of the admins) were they say that have some issues with the MySQL server... but then, I think it is a more wide issue (maybe a DOS attack?) because even the html pages load very slow.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Surprise then? XD
Now, the problem appears to have been present for some time ago (after have read some posts of the admins) were they say that have some issues with the MySQL server... but then, I think it is a more wide issue (maybe a DOS attack?) because even the html pages load very slow.

It might still be the terminations x10 was running, but it's unusual for sure. My guess is it might actually be a combination of terminations, and something/someone abusing resources on the server. The problem is once the server gets abused, it tends to run slow for a while before it catches back up :(

Hopefully I'm 100% wrong and it's an easy fix though. That tends to be the case with my stuff at least :)

Edit: Got an update from Corey, Lotus is still running terminations, but Stoli fixed itself on its own it looks like. Not sure if the mysql thing is fully fixed yet but for the moment things on stoli seem stable.

Last edited:

kadai

Reaction score
Hehe, apparently your wishes had make true :3

The server appears to be OK right now :3

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
neither mine at the moment - on lotus

Yeah, lotus is still dragging from the terminations. Seems like this round Lotus had the most terminations of all the servers to run - last check I had info on said about 4k left to go, which is a lot. The up shot is when it does come back, there's 4,000 less accounts for it to try and handle :)

conzone

Reaction score
wow still deleting those 50K accounts
Sounds a lot like Vista lol

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
How can you check to see how many terminations it has left?

I asked Corey for the bit he was actually responding on instant messenger (the info's out there for the CA's in the event of something like a mysql/server failure, so we can alert staff). I'm not sure how HE checks how many are left mind you, but that's where I got the latest number :p

kadai

Reaction score
wow still deleting those 50K accounts
Sounds a lot like Vista lol

In vista it might took like a gazzilon of years XD
But even, any server handling a lot of accounts take a lot of processor time (it has not only delete the username and password in each server, but delete files, databases and any configuration file, and I'm sure they are a lot.)

Hopefully after this, everything will run even more smoothly

cmdtyler

Reaction score
Everything has worked smooth before. I hope that everything can continue to run smooth after this is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.