My website about DVB

sunils

Reaction score
The site is ok. About the help, what help do you want exactly...

FalseHope

Reaction score
Pretty nice site you have their. Why would you need help setting up your forum, when it is already set up?

KentonBomb

Reaction score
Definitely getting some props from me with the futuristic design. Maybe a little too bright though? I like the blue, but maybe change the background from white to a gray? If not black?

Do that, and it's going to be much more visually appealing. Personally though, it hurts my eyes to look at something that bright. Also, maybe toning the banner down a bit would help? Your actually have to scroll down to see the main body.

Either way, it is definitely a solid layout. Making some tweaks would improve it 10fold. I give it a 7/10 on the ol' Outof/10 scale :)

satnet1

Reaction score
Re: Help needed

The site is ok. About the help, what help do you want exactly...

Thank you
I have made 3 times the install of phpBB in my x10hosting space but it fail acces to data base so i go to www.sitebooth.com they offer simple install phpBB at hosting and the forum is now OK...

My question is: how can i link the access to the forum(login) from the index page?

sunils

Reaction score
Hi

First of all delete your login code and put the code which i am posting here........
PHP:
<form action="login.php" method="post" target="_top">

<table width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0" align="center">
  <tr>
	<td align="left" class="nav"><a href="index.php" class="nav">dvboffline.sitebooth.com Forum Index</a></td>
  </tr>
</table>

<table width="100%" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0" class="forumline" align="center">
  <tr>
	<th height="25" class="thHead" nowrap="nowrap">Please enter your username and password to log in.</th>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="row1"><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%">
		  <tr>
			<td colspan="2" align="center">&nbsp;</td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td width="45%" align="right"><span class="gen">Username:</span></td>
			<td>
			  <input type="text" class="post" name="username" size="25" maxlength="40" value="" />
			</td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td align="right"><span class="gen">Password:</span></td>
			<td>
			  <input type="password" class="post" name="password" size="25" maxlength="32" />
			</td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr align="center">
			<td colspan="2"><span class="gen">Log me on automatically each visit: <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" /></span></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr align="center">
			<td colspan="2"><input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="" /><input type="submit" name="login" class="mainoption" value="Log in" /></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr align="center">
			<td colspan="2"><span class="gensmall"><a href="profile.php?mode=sendpassword" class="gensmall">I forgot my password</a></span></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
  </tr>
</table>

</form>

It may work sometime. If any help pm me.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
My school computer is blocking your site!:rant2:

Last edited: