My website is suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The error code is 97E9AE598DCD

I dont think it should be suspended cuz Its not illegal Its just a joke to make pranks

my website is http://roafhtun.x10hosting.com

The suspension reason I see is: "Public sendmail script possible spam abuse."

That means that you had a mail() page that the public could access to send emails to whoever they wanted to. This is prone to abuse, as people could resubmit or inject the page to send thousands of emails in short periods of time, causing our servers to overload and go down.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
An image is not going to stop people from abusing it. By letting anyone send mail through your site you risk getting the whole server blacklisted for spamming. If you agree to remove it you will be unsuspended and the site re-reviewed in a day or two. If it's still found to be there you will be permanently suspended.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
An image is not going to stop people from abusing it. By letting anyone send mail through your site you risk getting the whole server blacklisted for spamming. If you agree to remove it you will be unsuspended and the site re-reviewed in a day or two. If it's still found to be there you will be permanently suspended.

Just as a note for you Corey -

We also suspended his other hosting account, roaf, in addition to the one he's posting with now, roafhtun. Seems like he uploaded the script to his other hosting account because his primary one got suspended. It was the exact same script and page, so the suspension reason is also the exact same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.