My website template

live poet

Reaction score
hey guys well this wuz my first template i ever made and i sorta followed a tutorial but this is wut i got.

templatesmergedsomecopy.gif

swirly

Reaction score
not bad pretty nice...is it one big image? u should slice it just to let you know and then you have to code it...

M

minievan

Most of the letters on the navigation arent aligned: downl oads -Lol
Also The design text and Colours DO NOT GO..

^_^

[EDIT] 500TH POST WAHOO!:eek:p: :eek:p: :eek:p: :eek:p: :eek:p: :eek:p: :eek:p:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynical

Reaction score
As mentioned, the header text color doesn't really match the blue theme of the site... maybe if it were white or blue it would look better. I really like the graphics for the navigation bars and content box in the center.

live poet

Reaction score
well guys i wuz just making a tutorial and i wuz trying different stuff, so i didnt worry about matching or any of that **** so but ya i know howw 2 slice it and **** but wut do u mean code it how do i learn how 2 code it?? and wut do i need 2 code it for?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What tut did you "sorta" I think it's very nice and myslef would like to look at this tut!

Next time resize the image.

Last edited:

Rising

Reaction score
as they all said color scheme,

lol after you slice it, you press the 'e' icon, then it gives you the design where all the images will be replaced, then you can do <div> or <iframe> for where you want your text, menus, etc, you can even add image rollovers for nav buttons etc...

lol you slice you dont know that?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Rising said:
as they all said color scheme,

lol after you slice it, you press the 'e' icon, then it gives you the design where all the images will be replaced, then you can do <div> or <iframe> for where you want your text, menus, etc, you can even add image rollovers for nav buttons etc...

lol you slice you dont know that?
I only know basic slicing.. But looks like i'm going to have to read up on some tuts!

The 'e' Icon?

Last edited:

Colin

Reaction score
as everyone else said, colour scheme, but also the banner in general. The Tupac pic doesn't go with the rest of the site.

Murphy65

Reaction score
OoO That is something, its cool and theme or style is five +!

You hawe nice web page!

Thumbs up!:eek: