does this page appear? see attachment

Attachments

• noads.JPG
    noads.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 44

NewFuture

Reaction score
Website Help -ads

i have a .tk redirection to my site here, www.newfuture.tk, on some computers a .tk ad loads first before da actual site, but not on most pcs.

This page is provided by www.tk, and i cannot edit it, will my site get banned if there are no x10hosting ads on that page?, there are the correct ads on my actual website which loada after but not on the first page which sometimes loads.

please help

Last edited:

Goten X

Reaction score
It does. Its ok. I don't know if you can have that though, because you're not supposed to have any ads bigger than your plan's banner. But it does show up right.

|GX

NewFuture

Reaction score
the thing is that, that page what loads first isnt my page, its the redirections ad page, see other thread (.tk help)

nicholas

Reaction score
What I get is not an ad from friendfinder.com. Its an ad from .tk that says "Get your free domain name today".

Goten X

Reaction score
It rotates the ads, nicholas. Kinda of like x10's will be when it gets more ad support.

|GX

nicholas

Reaction score
Goten X said:
It rotates the ads, nicholas. Kinda of like x10's will be when it gets more ad support.

|GX

I know. But no matter how many times i click the link, I still get the same ads. :pinch:

nicholas

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
Can Someone Look At '.tk Help' Thread Plz

I cant help you on this. I think one of the moderators Tyler may be able to because he used .tk previously.

incognito214

Reaction score
Re: .tk help

Don't be alarmed. dot.tk has recently added that one to "force" users to click on their ads. It's not your fault. I'm pretty sure the admins will understand, because that page was never hosted with x10hosting in the first place.

NewFuture

Reaction score
Re: .tk help

ok, admins if you would please re-assure me that this wont effect my account

Status
Not open for further replies.