My Website

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Looks okay.
The "Details" page ( at least to me ) needs some work. A few items are overlapping each other. The Paypal and Iwebtools logos and this line "These prices are just to give you an idea of pricing. These are not set prices. You must make an offer for the price." Just seem off.

Under "Buy a site" it said to start by selecting buttons below, but there is only a Paypal logo. No real buttons or instructions.

Otherwise, I think the site looks nice. :) Just those little things that need corrected.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I think that the site looks good to, Just to add to what montana mouse said, you also need to stop the bottom of your template from cutting off the bottom of the paypal image, and I thought that you had resolved the issue with the template changing in firefox?

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i did look into the problem with firefox, but i couldn't figure out what was wrong. if you think you can help, i would apprieciate it. as far as things overlapping is concerned, i haven't noticed any overlaps. again. it may have to do with firefox or screen resolution. also, when i view my page, there is a button under the text on the buy page. the button should be whatever color that the theme is set to ... then again, do you have firefox. i have been having some trouble with my theme system on firefox.

if someone could help it would be apprieciated. :)

Last edited: