My website!

gptsven

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally finished my website ( its a quicky tough ).

I didnt want it to be that professional at all. It simple but effective :)

click the link in my signature to check it out! thnks

vol7ron

Reaction score
really like the logo and idea. just think you should get to work on it. i also think that your logo should be a little whiter, like your signature. maybe not quite as white as your signature because I like the faded look

gambel340

Reaction score
Your about tab isn't always there, and as long as the sites you put up are legit and pay a decent amount it should be good.

tittat

Reaction score
click the link in my signature to check it out! thnks

Its not fair to ask click links in your signature.Remember people like me have set "not to show" signature in VBulletin.

Jordan C

Reaction score
It's a nice site design. I just don't like the way it's hosted with someone else ;), but that's ok.

I think you should limit the amount of ad's on the page, they get quite annoying and look unprofessional.

REBEL21

Reaction score
just looked at it it does not look so good in inet explorer 6! The link bar is a bit messy although its a good design, and im saying the same as jordanc

gptsven

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I will think about cutting down on the advertisements. I'm going to work on creating something extra today too. I yet neet to think about what but its going to be something interesting for everyone :].

yeah I would of hosted that site right here, but im waiting for my hosting space here for over 4 days since I actually applied for it... I couldnt wait that long so I took it somewhere else