My X10 Banner

XColl

Reaction score
Well, I saw the topic closed down, and I don't think they'll need more.. I didn't see intill now. Here's mine. =D

banner5nf.jpg

Maurice

Reaction score
Well, that's a nice one. Only the Best Host Provider is kinda hard to read.

XColl

Reaction score
Wow, that is wrong Maverick. Man i'm sorry but that is seriously something you shouldn't say in someone's else thread. How would you like it when I say the same exact thing to your thread?

"I like mine better" isn't going to help me improve. I'd suggest that you don't do that anymore.

Xempttt

Reaction score
im srry. i was just going crazy yesterday and i wanted the whole boardtopics to have my name on them. im srry. it looks like oldish style. its cool. :grin:

Origin

Reaction score
We're allowed to state our opinions, XColl.

I like Mav's better too. You just need to use correct grammar.

XColl

Reaction score
Yes, but my thread has nothing to do with his "banner." If he likes his, then he doesn't have to say that in a spam way. This thread is about my banner I made for fun and I forgot that the Banner Contest was over so I created a new one to accept critiques.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
i like mine better
Because maybe, he thinks like i do the banner is kind of dull, it wont be noticed this way, maverick is right, its a good banner, but some pull-factors in it(i mean with graphics) this is just text with some gradient background.It should be more atrractive :innocent:

Just giving some pointers :phone:

Nuttin personal :hug:

Maurice

Reaction score
I like this one better then Maverick's though, it doesn't have to be all flashy to be good.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
I like this one better then Maverick's though, it doesn't have to be all flashy to be good.
I didn't say that... read carefully, im just saying in my post that it should be more atrractive, i said it was a good banner, although a little flashy would hurt anyone :eek:riginal:

Maurice

Reaction score
Who said I pointed to your post? I'm responding to tyler's one. And why would it hurt anyone with being flashy? :p

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Who said I pointed to your post? I'm responding to tyler's one. And why would it hurt anyone with being flashy? :p

Well, you seem upset by my post, cuz you were re-directing to my post :innocent:

ademonicbaby said:
it doesn't have to be all flashy to be good

Xempttt

Reaction score
wo guys relax. i guess were a community of site makers and designers. we have our right to show off your work. but we dont have to argue about it. share the love. :hug:

its ok b2s. i still luv u bro. lol

Origin

Reaction score
Fine, it may be semi-spam, but he is commenting on how his banner is better.

Just a few pointers:
1. Obviously, grammar and usage.
2. Gradients? Bah

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
wo guys relax. i guess were a community of site makers and designers. we have our right to show off your work. but we dont have to argue about it. share the love. :hug:

its ok b2s. i still luv u bro. lol

Hehhe, whhaa crazy mofo :grin: your probably right, what am i argueing about :blink: