myreal****.com Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafian

Reaction score
I currently have two accounts the other one is under the email mafian@comast.net it has the forum name of Himeno and the regular usename for my control panel is kemosabi, but for some reason when I try to login and unsuspend it, it wont let me. When I try to get the password reset for the account the link doesn't go anywhere.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I currently have two accounts the other one is under the email mafian@comast.net it has the forum name of Himeno and the regular usename for my control panel is kemosabi, but for some reason when I try to login and unsuspend it, it wont let me. When I try to get the password reset for the account the link doesn't go anywhere.

Each user is only allowed one free hosting account according to the x10 Free Hosting TOS.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please post back under the forum account Himeno to verify this. Also post what the reason is for your suspension.

Techairlines is also right about the TOS. Please choose and request which account to delete under the corresponding forum username.

himeno

Reaction score
my account was suspended because of inactivity on the forum , this is the forum account for that domain

Status
Not open for further replies.