Myspace Profiles.

IMadeThis

Reaction score
So given the nature of this forum, I imagine Myspace might not exactly be smiled upon.... but see I have my hosting account here to use for graphics and stuff for the myspaces I design. So yeh. Thought I'd share some. Oh and I today realised the 2-week rule when my friends all emailed me about their myspaces going blank and I found my account suspended.

Yeh nice.

Some of the stuff I've done is:

www.myspace.com/thusiaacoustic (my band - acoustic/emo/indie, pretty mellowed out stuff)
www.myspace.com/solongsafety
www.myspace.com/redfoxandthestandardox

That's all for now, but I have a couple more in the works.

Feedback?

IMadeThis

Reaction score
Rad stuff guys... yeh the crap thing is that band profiles have so many more limitations. What would be nice is if myspace paid someone to restructure the site so that there was some actual real classing and putting everything in css-controllable divs so you could have your comments in a little window.

Its lame. Ah well.

But yes. Definitely love your work, both of you. Especially yours DBMack, nice background. Flash...there's something i need to learn to use and abuse. At the moment i've been fighting through full alpha pngs and making them work in firefox, ie 6 & 7 and safari. finally figured them and now starting to experiment with using them for even trickier stuff.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
The designs look nice, but be weary of letting other people use them. Hosting files for other people is against the TOS, and that includes hotlinked image files used in MySpace profiles.

cspace

Reaction score
Great layouts dude, I'm looking to start designing my own layouts for myspace once I get back into the designing again.

Once again great, and good songs to :biggthump

IMadeThis

Reaction score
The designs look nice, but be weary of letting other people use them. Hosting files for other people is against the TOS, and that includes hotlinked image files used in MySpace profiles.

Hm, the spaces are my work and I'm the only person with access to the ftp. Hm. Who do you reckon I should talk to to make sure its all good? I don't like grey areas :(