MYSQL CAN NOT CONNECT TRYED localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjohnson47

Reaction score
it rele rele bugging me i keep getting error can not connect to mysql im deffo putting in the right info can im realy strugiling to find the answer

Plz help im know getting error message 500 i think it to do with the .htaccess

Last edited:

chrisjohnson47

Reaction score

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
As a volunteer here, I personally apologize for the rude response you received here for your hosting account problem. Please feel free to continue using the support forum here for any more problems you run into. If you continue to get rude responses here, you have the option of emailing your situation to abuse@x10hosting.com I promise you that the rest of us are actually more polite than this.

Last edited:

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the curt tone of my comment. It came off harsher than I intended.

What I should have written was:

Please write in grammatically correct English. Improper capitalization and lack of punctuation makes you hard to understand. Slang makes your post hard to understand for non-native English speakers, who may visit this thread because they're looking for a solution to the same (or similar) problem as yours. "Writing the perfect question" and "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" go into more detail on the importance of writing well, if you're still not convinced. The Internet and Grammar thread on this very board is a discussion of the topic.​

Forum posts have a "report post" link (
report-40b.png
) to report abusive behavior, which should get better results than e-mailing "abuse@x10hosting.com", which is intended to report spam and websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.