MySQL Databases have no data

Status
Not open for further replies.

as4s1n

Reaction score
All my MySQL databases have 0.0MB size in the MySQL section. However, when I go into PHPmyadmin, it shows I have x amount of tables but when I go into the database it shows "No tables found." If I need to copy all the data from my home server tell me now so I can get started.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
There are some maintenance going and that might be the reason. Check http://status.x10hosting.com/
After getting a update you can check again and if the problem exist post back here

as4s1n

Reaction score
No, I have been checking that all day, and the update finished approx. 12 hours ago. Unless shortly means 12+ hours?

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Maintenance on Lotus, Stoli, and Chopin is remaining as per Status ALert.
What is your URL .

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
You are on Chopin.So you have to wait. After completion of maintenance the admins will notify in Service Alerts.There has been no confirmation that work has been completed sucessfully

Last edited:

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Since we are only community supporters we also have the same information as Mentioned in Service Alert.
So keep an eye on it.Also on News and Announcements.

->Feel free to post back if the problem exists even after the maintenance is over

as4s1n

Reaction score
I have a question. If I were to upload an old version of my MySQL database and use it as a temp database, when they finish with the update, would it overwrite the temp or would it just do nothing and leave the temp data there?

Status
Not open for further replies.