Name server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaginethis

Reaction score
1st, cannot delete old sub domain completely or re-add in cpanel- inglesparatodos.co.cc, also cannot do anything with it in account manager. Ticket still open on that for 2 days, been waiting for some help on that.

started new globaldreams.co.cc and have it pointed to ns1.x10hosting.com .... ns2... yesterday

now tonight try to add domain here and get this error

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

cant do anything in cpanel or account manager

user = skypilot
main domain = ethereal-imagery.co.cc

any solutions?
anyone?

imaginethis

Reaction score
I have been waiting since the 15th to get going here, have 2 open posts here with zero responses, meanwhile others are getting support.

Should I just let the account disappear and start anew or is someone going to at least give the courtesy of a reply

Was very happy here and was going to move all my sites here and pay up, but now that is looking rather futile since I can't even do anything in cpanel or account manager nor get a response

Status
Not open for further replies.