Nee help in setting up new domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapcool

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a forum hosted on x10hosting with address http://amritaraofansite.x10hosting.com
Couple of day back I purchased a domain name
www.amritaraofansite.com
Now I want to use the new name for my site but I am not able to add the domain.
When I go to Addon Domains in cPanel and press Add New domain after entering the required information I am getting the following error.
There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.
Can some one please help me in settingup the domain.

Thanks
swap

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Have you pointed your domain to the X10 nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com)?

swapcool

Reaction score
Have you pointed your domain to the X10 nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com)?

No I havent, can tou tell me where to do it.

I have purchased the domain name from www.internet.bs and when I enter ns1.x10hosting.com Create/update nameserver it gives me error "This domain does not belong to you."

I am the owner of this domain, I have verified it from whois.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure how exactly you do it, because I've never used that company. But there should be an option in their control panel to change the nameservers. If you can't find it try contacting their support and ask them how to do it.

swapcool

Reaction score
I was able to pointed domain to the X10 nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com)

Now when I go to Addon Domains in cPanel and press Add New domain I am getting this new error

Error from park wrapper: amritaraofansite.com is already configured.

sunils

Reaction score
the x10 nameserver names must be entered in the control panel after logging into the site of your domain register.

No need to go for addon domains in Cpanel in x10 account.
There will be something like DNS name or so.
there usually you will have 2 text box for entering the nameservers name
enter the nameservers name and it will take 48 hours for updataion.

Status
Not open for further replies.