Need a graphics artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
So today my current graphics artist told me that he can no longer make graphics for me because he is too busy. So now I need a new graphics artist. I will keep this brief.

Note: This is for a website.

You need the following:
1. Be able to draw in a pixel art type style.
2. You must have a decent amount of free time.
3. You MUST have MSN Messenger.
4. If you wish, you will be made a moderator on the forums of the website if you so choose. However, you must follow the activity rule on my site (at least 1 post every week).
5. You MUST be able to handle a long term commitment. This is a long term commitment! I will need graphics continually. This isn't just a one time thing!

Post here and I will respond to those of you who are interested. If you want to contact me on msn, add me : dustcastle@hotmail.com

Last edited:

kirtik

Reaction score
Did your old graphics artist become 'too busy' because he didn't get any pay whatsoever? Couldn't you offer credits at least?

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
Did your old graphics artist become 'too busy' because he didn't get any pay whatsoever? Couldn't you offer credits at least?
No that's not why. He had personal issues he had to deal with.

I can't offer credits because, quite frankly, I don't have very many. As I said, this is a long term job. I wouldn't be able to pay very long :\.

ghotel

Reaction score
join our IRC channel #N-Tech :) we can do it :) IRC: gamepenalty.com

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
I joined and no one is in that channel.

Just a side note, these graphics are nothing major. The max size of an image you will need to make is 100 X 100. They are very simple images.

kirtik

Reaction score
If you put something through my website (link below), I could do it. Despite what I said earlier.

Last edited:

kirtik

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "through my website", do you mean filling out the "request a quote" form?
The email at the top.

It's to test my site to how people use it.

If you email me at that address, I'll email you my msn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.