Need A Little Help With SWF

tarun

Reaction score
Hey, Im new to x10hosting, I just switched to here from netfirms bcuz seeems like x10hosting offers more space!

I made a one page website that has an mp3 player I made usuing swish jukebox. It works fine on the computer. But when I upload it to my account, seems like its not working. When I go to my url it shows the "actually html code i typed in" but not the flash music player which is supposed to show up.

I think the problem is I uploaded it to the wrong folder or something. Can any one explain to me, what I am doing wrong please?

Thanx in advance

Tarun!

dyfuse

Reaction score
Is it possible that you post up the code that you have put into the html page? Then, a solution can be found more easily! :)

If, when you type in the url to your page, and the code that you typed in shows up, the first thing to think of is that it is most likely a coding error - you may have forgotten to close one of your html tags.

alfren

Reaction score
There are two reasons why it isn't showing in your site, first: You upload the files in wrong directories, the swf files(incluing the music and the player) and the xml playlist file should be in the same directory. the second reason is the problem in your html code for the mp3 player.

Can you give the url of your site? maybe i can help because i had a lot of experience in using swish jukebox.

Last edited: