Need Dev Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for members to join the Development Team. Must have PHP\MySQL knowledge. Please PM me a quick application along with examples of your PHP work.

Thanks,
-Corey

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
I have basic php knowledge (MySQL is in the works at the moment), excluding regex which has passed over the top of my head.

No examples :( i can knock you up some if you want.

TarinC

Reaction score
Corey said:
Please PM me a quick application along with examples of your PHP work.
I would apply but i dont consider my self as good so... see here for examples.

Chris Z

Reaction score
i can modify/edit things in php files if no one else can, but don't look at me as a file producer, i don't know much in PHP and i know a bit about MySQL tables and such, just don't know how to put in files where to put the query or text or w/e

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
i can modify/edit things in php files if no one else can, but don't look at me as a file producer, i don't know much in PHP and i know a bit about MySQL tables and such, just don't know how to put in files where to put the query or text or w/e

Dude ill hire you i need a file editor, PM me...and i think he means make applications.

Makubex

Reaction score
Lol yea im good in php and have basic knowledge of mysql...but since school started i dont really have time to write a php that can get me into the team =/....Corey make a GFX team ;). (It would be easier for me to join the team since I have a computer class and my teacher has the programs for it.......quite boring class too since i know everything but apparently u need to take a class for ppl to know u know something -.-) anyways yea....I can help in the team but if u, corey, wanna make it strictly only experts with examples only then yea =/....

jaint

Reaction score
I have php/sql skills, but it depends on what you want to do? In terms of examples, all I can offer is the scripts I've created - generally small stuff, like a cms system (I have it on my hd if I can find it), and some other general scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.