Need Help Making Money From Website ( I can pay you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubhavjais

Banned
Reaction score
My website has 1008 members and increasing, i need someone who can help me make it active and earn money from it.

Whatever i earn will be shared among all those who help me.

The website name is in my signature.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

delon

Banned
Reaction score
First signup for Google Adsense, or other Advertising Networks such as Adbrite, Chitika, you can find many advertising networks via Google.

Place those ads on you forums and if your visitors are regular enough, you'll see your revenue rising up.

anubhavjais

Banned
Reaction score
well i have tried signing up for adsense but they don't accept my website, i tried with my other websites too but they just don't accept i don't know why.

Other network whose ads i have is ADBRITE but the revenue generated is very less.
I need help in this case only, if anyone can help in placement of ads and what type of ads to be placed and if revenue is earned i'll share it.

gomco

Reaction score
I Have Adsense Account That I Dont Use.

I Can Put In Your Address And Contact Details.

I Can Give You The Add Codes And You Can Place It On Your Site.

In Return, I Only Want You To Give Me 40% Of What You Earn (negotiable)

Daniel S

Reaction score
He has already said that google will not accept his website.

Aamid

Reaction score
what kind of help you need?
you need members?
or you need some advertisers?

let me knw

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Another idea is using something like ucash.in where you get paid to add a prefix to a URL. The user would then be re-directed within 10 seconds. (S/he could wait or click on the direct link)
This would be simple to integrate with BBCode.
Another idea is ziddu.com where they pay you to have others download your files.
Those are my ideas that I've seen other people do.
:)

tyw45

Reaction score
Google AdSense is Ok Money

You could make a point system and every ad they click they get points and then they can use those points for cool stuff

anubhavjais

Banned
Reaction score
Well i need someone who can advertize my website so that i get visitors which will help me generate some revenue which i'm willing to share.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Google AdSense is Ok Money

You could make a point system and every ad they click they get points and then they can use those points for cool stuff

This is against the AdSense and many other such services' terms of service. It's classed as encouraging others to click ads.

-Luke.

anubhavjais

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you. Is there a system for IPB where in there are offers for members, which they click and complete and get points. The offers will be from some website under my account.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'd have thought this would be simple enough to write by hand even if there aren't, provided you have some knowledge of PHP and MySQL.

http://invisionmodding.com/ might have something along the lines of what you're after :)

-Luke.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe Chitika have now opened up their services again - try there.

Why does Google not let you use Adsense?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I believe Chitika have now opened up their services again - try there.

Why does Google not let you use Adsense?

Maybe because of some of the thread titles you see when you scroll down a little. There's an 18+ section, which Google doesn't permit with AdSense. Plus what looks a little like piracy too, Google doesn't like to be seen advertising on sites which fuel piracy.

Metro Masti said:
Very Hot Desi Bombshell ****ed hot video
and
Metro Masti said:
Jannat [2008] Eu-DvD RiP [Eng Subs] (700MB)[Direct Links

Even if the content isn't hosted by you, they still won't like it.

-Luke.

Reaction score
Oh, I see. I didn't visit the page so didn't see the content. Depends what the user wants then - money (if ad positioning is good) or the content.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Upon further inspection, I've contacted senior staff because of some appalling content on that site. I'm closing this thread and removing the link to the site from the first post. It comes as no surprise to me that Google won't allow Adsense ads on this site, you really need to get some better moderators.

-Luke.

* Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.