Need Help!!! with CSS

theniteshow

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Im having some issues with some pages on trying to load on my site. I download a free css website template. It included the default css file as well as images and buttons. Here is the link www.freecsstemplates.org/preview/midnightI created two other pages on my site using that template. If you go to my site www.theniteshow.com and click on the show button and donate button they dont show correctly. Im not sure why but i beleive it has to do with the css. I edited these pages in Dreamweaver 8 so im not sure if that affected anything. I will greatly appreciate any help

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
on theshow.html:
<link href="file:///C|/Documents and Settings/swalters/My Documents/Test Site/midnight/midnight/default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

That's you problem.

theniteshow

Reaction score
I appreciate you finding this for me. How do i correct this problem by deleting that tag.

rockee

Reaction score
file:///C|/Documents and Settings/swalters/My Documents/Test Site/midnight/midnight/default.css

Change the line to where ever the CSS is located in your web site tree.

midnight/midnight/default.css - perhaps, but you will know where the CSS file is located.

You should also look for similar naming issues throughout the site.

You can see the code in a browser by right clicking within a page and selecting to view the source code.

Regards,
Rocky

rockee

Reaction score
If you want to close a thread then as the thread starter you can do so when you post your very last post.

There is a box to tick for this very purpose before you submit the last post.

Try it after you read this, post a reply, then try and close your thread.

Regards,
Rocky