Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak007

Reaction score
You haven't Uploaded All Of the Files Re-Upload Them

pulse__xx

Reaction score
no i think he has... did you let it complete uploading? or did you just close it when it was partially done, and you thought it froze?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_queries in /home/iamshipo/public_html/invision/ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php on line 96

Un-install IPB Then re-install it. Make shure you wait till the installation is finnished!

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
i think i override a file
"sources/topic.php" with "sources/Topic.php"

does anyone know how to fix it? i can give my account info

not sure what the difference is, but there seems to a difference between teh files with capital letter names and lower case names

Last edited:

deaddevil

Reaction score
I think this is a fresh install.So why don;t you give me login details(PM) and i will re install the entire stuff.but your uploaded file should be present on your webspace for a re install.I feel the problem is with the sql database installation conflicting.

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
sory for double post but i for a strange reason cannot edit my last post...
This post is to let you know that I have fixed the problem and no longer need help
It was problem with the sql database as many of you have stated. Any ways thank you for attempting to help me.

ak007

Reaction score
Well Maybe But Not Working Here Still See That Old Whacky Stuff And That Class Error

Status
Not open for further replies.