Need Partner for...

rajcyberfox92

Reaction score
Hi, friends. I'm student of information technology. I know the some sort of language like c/c++, java,html,css. and now preparing for php&mysql. I wish to develop a Big dynamic & data driven website. Where we will provide so many services to its users. E.g. Free chating,Free sms,Free downloads,and etc. For this i need a Partner to work togather, if you think you are ideal for it then plz contact me.
Rajcyberfox@ymail.com
thecybercriminal@live.com
thanks.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'd just like to mention that none of those things are allowed on a X10Hosting Free account (you can't host services or downloads for others). X10Premium or X10VPS would be required.

Also, your account is suspended (which you can fix through your account panel).

Good luck!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
I am from India and an Electronics student. At present I only know html and css but with this semester we are starting with C language and I'll also learn php and mysql. I have several premium hostings and a VPS. I'd like to work with you.

my email is shubham[at]chatindia.co.in

Last edited:

ShaqRay

Reaction score
Wait is javascript not allowed? one of my sites which i wish to host using x10 is mainly operational with JavaScript. So no .js files allowed?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Wait is javascript not allowed? one of my sites which i wish to host using x10 is mainly operational with JavaScript. So no .js files allowed?

I'm really not understanding why you think JS is disabled, but it is not. JS files are treated like every file Apache doesn't handle; it's sent directly to the user's browser.