Need phpBB3 Forum Hosting Auto-Create Forum ScripT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
im Interested In Becoming A Forum Host, I Know How To Set Up Websites, But How Would I Go About Setting Up The Script Like FreeForums[http://freeforums.org] Did With Creating The Forum That The User Wanted In The Registration Page?

I Am looking For A Login Script That I Can Edit, But A User Enters A Custom Subdomain Under The Main One, And The Forum Is Created. I Would Like It To Install phpBB3 On The Custom SubDomain The User Wanted And Entered In The Register Page.

Basically, I need a script that automatically installs a phpBB3 forum, creating a new database for each user while running off one set of files.

jsobeck

Reaction score
Good luck with that project, but just a friendly reminder that running anything like this on x10 servers wouldn't be the smartest idea - something about letting users store content in your account.

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck with that project, but just a friendly reminder that running anything like this on x10 servers wouldn't be the smartest idea - something about letting users store content in your account.

I Know. That's Why I'm Going To Another Host For This Project That Allows Unlimited DB & SubDomains.

Franc0 Resond?

f199-f1

Reaction score
Help it all goes well for you.

I been trying the same thing and found a script which I don't think is very good.

Last edited:

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
So far, no. But I think the paid one is what I'm looking for!

I'd willing to settle for an agreement if anyone has it!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Using your x10Hosting site to host other sites is strictly not allowed.
I am closing this thread.
*Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.