Need to start again my free account

qwaqwa

Reaction score
Hi, I just created a free service and made a mistake by using the free x10.mx domain option.
I should have used the last option, my personal domain.
Could you please delete the just created service so I can start again?

qwaqwa

Reaction score
Please ignore my request to delete the service for now, I will try to get it working using one of the other 3 domains I can use for free.

Thanks.

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can add another domain (the domain you desire) through the hosting control panel and then delete the old domain you don’t want.

qwaqwa

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response.
Thanks for the feedback, I will use that.

dougbassettcom

Reaction score
When you do this free option to use pre owned domain, what is happening on the back end? How does it get pointed? Do the DNS records change? Do I just point it to a URL or Directory?

dougbassettcom

Reaction score
When you choose a service you have a few new options for domains. The one I'm thinking of is the last one which is a domain you already own but it is registered with another registrar. I'm assuming I will go back to that registrar and enter my DNS info and wait for it to populate.

ctyrd

Reaction score
When you choose a service you have a few new options for domains. The one I'm thinking of is the last one which is a domain you already own but it is registered with another registrar. I'm assuming I will go back to that registrar and enter my DNS info and wait for it to populate.
For now.