Need your comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medphoenix

Reaction score
Hi X10ers,

I need your comment on web template, which was created by me for the contest "X10Radio".
Depend on your comments I could modify the template.Comment mean not to be said like "great site" "bad template" ...Please describe about good thing and bad thing in the templates.

All my template listed here:

Alternate link (Contest perma link of my post): go...

Please tell also which one is best among all 4 templates.;)

LHVWB

Reaction score
I like the templates, but here are a few comments about them (I'm using firefox).

3. The 'live radio' link is difficult to see because it is dark blue on a black background, also the red strips on the main two boxes are not aligned with the bottom of the box.
4. The error message for the on air box should be displayed with a different colour because black on almost black is difficult to see.

The first two templates look fine, but by only posting images not the link, it makes it difficult to actually find any errors, especially cross-browser ones.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
3. Pretty good, but the way the bottoms of the boxes don't line up makes it look messy or unfinished, I don't know if this is an error or by choice. Could be fixed pretty quick though.

4. Same, although the bottoms of the boxes line up with themselves, they don't exactly line up with each other which looks a bit odd.

medphoenix

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments and suggestions
I like the templates, but here are a few comments about them (I'm using firefox).

3. The 'live radio' link is difficult to see because it is dark blue on a black background, also the red strips on the main two boxes are not aligned with the bottom of the box.
4. The error message for the on air box should be displayed with a different colour because black on almost black is difficult to see.

The first two templates look fine, but by only posting images not the link, it makes it difficult to actually find any errors, especially cross-browser ones.
I'll change the buttons in (3) soon.
the red strips on the main two boxes are not aligned with the bottom of the box.
I made it for liquid style, so you can type a length text.

3. Pretty good, but the way the bottoms of the boxes don't line up makes it look messy or unfinished, I don't know if this is an error or by choice. Could be fixed pretty quick though.

4. Same, although the bottoms of the boxes line up with themselves, they don't exactly line up with each other which looks a bit odd.
I made it by choice. hmmm...I will think about to change it....

medphoenix

Reaction score
Thanks ppl for your comments,

Plz some admin close this thread I can't do it.

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
You need to change
HTML:
valign="top"
to
HTML:
valign="bottom"
so the corner images line up all the time. Otherwise I wouldn't want that layout for any site let alone my site.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Closed due to request of user.

Status
Not open for further replies.