NeoBux

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Payment proofs in this forum: http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=6

At NeoBux you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.
Unlike many other PTC sites, our goal is to innovate and reach the needs of our users as well as our advertisers.
Our site is being completely designed from scratch because, as users of other PTC sites we were sure that, besides many offers, none could give us what we wanted as users or advertisers.
We will be glad to receive your feedback.
What you get as a member:
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.
Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.
Pay and receive instantly!

I haven't really asked for payout yet ( minimum payout is $2) because I used my earnings on renting refferals.

Now I need some Direct, active refferals too which I don't need to pay for, so please join!

Refferal link (I would like you to use this ;))
Non-refferal link

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I finally requested payout, and I got it 2 seconds after I clicked the button.

Capture-11.jpg

hcse26

Reaction score
Signed up already :)

Just wondering bout your paypal.

You really used that name?

CJ023

Reaction score
This looks like a pretty easy way to make money online.... but .02 cents a pop? Seems like it would take more time than it's worth to make any real money off it.... am I right or wrong?

wormat22

Reaction score
you buy referrals, I bought 20 referrals for 5$ about 10 days ago, already made $3.25 back.

hcse26

Reaction score
This looks like a pretty easy way to make money online.... but .02 cents a pop? Seems like it would take more time than it's worth to make any real money off it.... am I right or wrong?

.02 cents? That's what I thought but only get .01 per click...

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you get 1 cent per click if you ar regular member, 2 cents if you are premium

swirly

Reaction score
I signed up under your referral link. Whats up wit me only getting 4 ads though? So I can only make .04 a day?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I signed up under your referral link. Whats up wit me only getting 4 ads though? So I can only make .04 a day?

Yeh, me is only getting 4 ads per day, but the thing is to get many active refferals, both rented and direct

swirly

Reaction score
Yeah I was in the chat and a guy told me that. But you gotta get .75 to rent your first referrals

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah I was in the chat and a guy told me that. But you gotta get .75 to rent your first referrals

No, $0.9 for 3 refferals, but you need $1 to put anything in the refferal balance, and then you get $0.1 left until next time

swirly

Reaction score
Nah. It says that my first 2 rentals have a special price.

swirly

Reaction score
Do you mind if I post my referral link? I don't want to take away from you.

colwind

Reaction score
It sucks really. I transfer $1 to by 3 referrals worth $0.75. The three refs earned only $0.6 for me and my $0.25 was stuck. I lost $0.4 for buying refs.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It sucks really. I transfer $1 to by 3 referrals worth $0.75. The three refs earned only $0.6 for me and my $0.25 was stuck. I lost $0.4 for buying refs.

Did you click 4 ads every day trough the month you had them?

The referral system isn't bad, tho it's most about luck of which persons you get (Sometimes they click 10+ ads per day, sometimes only 4 per day). But you never get a referral that doesn't click at all