NetAudioAds

jacksing

Reaction score
i followed mycashcows link and signed up for the service, audio ads really sound like a good idea. Wether he was hiding his referal under the url cloaking I dont know.

This advertising network is like ad sense but instead of text ads, its audio ads

the service hasn't launched yet - the ads will start playing on February the first 2008.

The main advantages are these
- doesn't take up any ad space
- short 5 second audio ad
- you get paid for every page view
- put it on as many or as few sites as you like
- paypal payouts
- only $25 minimum payout

now in compliance with the forum rules
here is my referal link
http://www.sellingppp.com/a.cgi?ppp=1206375616

and the main link
http://www.sellingppp.com

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Is this like google adsense?

jacksing

Reaction score
yeah a lot like adsense - it will scan the page to get relative ads, and all you do is post the code in your web page.

the only difference is instead of inserting a bunch of text ads - a short 5 second audio ad will be played (only one time)

oh and a little thing about a two tier 10% referral program

please do use my link if you sign up though - thanks

jacksing

Reaction score
im not sure - like adsense i dont think they'll tell us how much.. it will probably depend on the topic etc...

At least 3c a play im sure

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
As I have said on another post like this:

This is quite possibly the WORST ad idea ever.

I want to open up Firefox, crank up my volume, and blast Aqua. I do NOT want Lene interrupted every site I go to to listen to an ad right over my music! Or even with no music, if the volume's up I don't want to be scared to hell because of some random ad for Taco Bells.

This is even worse then auto-playing music. At least you have a CHANCE that you might like the song, and I thought that THAT was the most annoying thing ever. Now audio ads?

All of this could be solved with a PLAY BUTTON. I don't know about you, but if I saw a play button, I would happily pause the music and turn down the volume a little to play it and give the site owner a bit of money. Hell, I'd probably even sign up for it. A small play button wouldn't take up that much screen real estate.

But when this comes out on Feb. 1st, if it ever plays on any website I go on, I will immediately close the site before the ad finishes playing and add the site to my auto-block list, which won't even let the site load again for me.

This is quite possibly the most horrible idea ever.

Last edited:

jacksing

Reaction score
yeah i admit it could become very annoying - but site owners have complete control over where they put it. In addition - users will never here more than one ad every 3 minuets.

For my site, I will put one audio ad on the first page - and let my users know what they are hearing. I will have a button saying "what was that sound" or something, letting them know what they heard.

This will also encourage regular users to sign up to my site, as members will not hear any ads on my site.

There also seems to be another site that is quite helpful - looks a lot more professional
www.payperplay.co.nr

QuwenQ

Reaction score
yeah i admit it could become very annoying - but site owners have complete control over where they put it. In addition - users will never here more than one ad every 3 minuets.

For my site, I will put one audio ad on the first page - and let my users know what they are hearing. I will have a button saying "what was that sound" or something, letting them know what they heard.

This will also encourage regular users to sign up to my site, as members will not hear any ads on my site.

There also seems to be another site that is quite helpful - looks a lot more professional
www.payperplay.co.nr
Wow, I only get to be annoyed /ONCE EVERY THREE MINUTES/.

Well, that makes everything better then.

Oh, and you're going to let the visitors know that an ad will play /when the ad starts playing/. Nice of you.

Or, it could encourage people to LEAVE your site.

jacksing

Reaction score
personally i would rather have a 5 second ad play than a popup.

it would not distract me from the sight - or from what I was doing.

But I do see your point - it will be interesting to see how the general reaction is on Feb 1st
Edit:

Ok, heres the deal

if anyone signs up under my referral link - the company gives me 20% of what they earn.

If you (meaning anyone) sign up under my referral link - starting now - i will give you that 20% back for the first month. So you get a 20% bonus on whatever you earn in the first month.

If your interested pm me the following:
- name
- paypal e-mail address
- one of the web sites you will be using the ads on

This helps both of us out

Last edited: