Network Blocklisted

lthompsonkoch

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a professor and I was hoping my students could utilize the Basic (free) plan for x10 however when we tried to setup accounts this evening, all computers connected to our campus network received the following message:

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E957F6B6875C505BB.

I'm not sure what to do to get this corrected.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Layla

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a professor and I was hoping my students could utilize the Basic (free) plan for x10 however when we tried to setup accounts this evening, all computers connected to our campus network received the following message:

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E957F6B6875C505BB.

I'm not sure what to do to get this corrected.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Layla
Hello!

Please email our team at support@x10hosting.com from your college / school email address. Once that is done we will be in contact with you on details on how to allow your students access.