New And I Really Neeed Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

live poet

Reaction score
hey wut up guys im new here and my friend told me about this site and told me that this hosting site wuz the best out there, so i came here signed up and havent got a notice about anything???? so wuts going on and i understand sum **** bout them picking only 10 people a day or sum **** and i have been signing up for like months... so wtf is this like a contest or sum ****??/? please help me>> thnx

this **** is :bsflag:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Why all the swearing are you that pissed off are you ??

swirly

Reaction score
ummm yeah im not an admin but i agree with bigguy...but ill explain it....the server picks random apps at i think its midnight...and accepts them youll have to keep tryin...but dont swear so much....

live poet

Reaction score
sorry guys! thnx for the help but is there anyway of upping my chances or sumtin??

Death

Reaction score
bigguy said:
Why all the swearing are you that pissed off are you ??

Some people try to act kool...when they are not
ohnoes.gif

Flashgear

Reaction score
lol live poet you dont deserve x10hosting :) with all ur foul language. :)

if u want hosting so much contact an admin with ur case..

it took me like 20times to get an account.. but as it says ! IF YOU DONT GET ACCEPTED TODAY THEN TRY AGAIN THE NEXT DAY! its not there fault they get over 100 applicants per day. it may seem unfair but thats life im afraid.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If theres anymore swearing in this thread I`ll warn all that are involved and lock this topic.

Equiflux

Reaction score
kinda off-topic,

but don't get pissed at him, he's probably just now going through puberty. We all were once at that age when we thought swearing after every 2 words we typed was cool.

And that probably explains his impatient(ness?). You know how the lil kiddies are.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The current way the system is set up, 10 completely random accounts get created per night. This is throughly explained on the main x10Hosting site on the free hosting signup pages. There is no real way to "increase your odds" right now. The only thing I could say would be to keep trying until you get it.

Also, you guys need to be mature and also stop spamming, all of you. I'm locking this. If you have any more questions or problems Live Poet, PM me.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Marko said:
I'm swearing:hahano:
If this is all your going to post then don't post at all. I won't warn you this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.