New Band Website, Please review

animewatch

Reaction score
Not bad, but you should spice up your menu a little, and add some more content. I also noticed a weird transition page apear as i load a new page, please fix that

7/10

Daniel S

Reaction score
The background is great and the navigation bar is good with the rollover / changing colour buttons and all links work but the web page looks good at the top where the background is red but at the bottom the content just blends in to the background and does not look that good. I suggest you change the background of the content to grey or something.

I would rate it 7/10

mpband

Reaction score
animae: Is the transition page your talking about a page where the content moves to the left and the background turns white but the things move back into focus? I have the same problem on ie but not ff so are you using internet explorer? anyway, keep the advice coming and I look into changing some of the other errors. Oh and there really isn't much more content to add for the time being, maybe in the future we will add some sub-divisions to the navigation, but at the moment there isn't that much we could add.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You may need to change the link color from blue because it is very hard to see.

ssdtanay

Reaction score
not bad but it would look better if there was the blue color as the background so that whatever is written in the front page could be read. so i think that you should change the color of the background.

mpband

Reaction score
what do you mean "so that it can be read?" there is a black background with white text, thats easily readable, or is it throwing an error in your browser? lemme know so I can fix this. (I think the odd transition pages are due to the order in which the page renders in ie btw).

alcramer

Reaction score
I like the site & also pretty much agree with the comments.

I tried the "readme" link & got a 404 (page not found error). Are you sure about that URL? I was also wondering about the login/password feature. What's that all about?

Al

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
no the thing is that black actually hurt your eyes and that is what i meant. that is why i told you to change the color.

mpband

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that we have yet to edit down the front page, that was just filler info put in, so basically ignore everything on the front page. Also I still don't understand about the black hurting your eyes... Is this a problem for anyone else? Anyway thanks for your comments and Ill take a look at fixing the other things about it.

ashhhevil

Reaction score
isn't it kinda against the x10hosting rules to put on their music on the server. Do you have proper license for it??

randombum

Reaction score
isn't it kinda against the x10hosting rules to put on their music on the server. Do you have proper license for it??

I thought that this was his band...?

EDIT: About the site, the banner could be improved. At the moment, it's a bit large in relation to the site itself.

Last edited:

ThePBgod

Reaction score
4/10
Needs work on colors, header art and the texts sizes.

I'll have to agree. As for the comment on music on the server. If its his, then there isn't a licensing problem. That, And I'm not a big fan of the table for upcoming events. Its very plain.

But other than that. The music seems to rock, man. Digging the sound of the lead singer, for sure. Would definitely like to hear more.