new banner in sig

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey guys
how are you today?
How do you like my new banner, i fixed the text and the picture so its more viewable.
I also fixed my flash banner on my site i hope you like them

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
i have to give it a 3/10. it is that low because of the following reasons:
-your sig does not have a design, it's just a green image with some text planted on it
-your site does not have a decent design at all, the only thing that it is is a table structure with ugly borders
- your banner says enter even though you are already on the page itself
- why an intro if it doesn't have anything on it

my advice to make it better is :
- try to put a background image to your sig. it'll make it look a lot nicer.
- lose the ugly borders of your table structure, or reorganise it and give it a 1px width
- try to change the font, it is too standard
- the flash banner is fine just put a bg image and lose the 'enter' part
- the intropage is somewhat useless so put some welcome text on it or just lose it.

I hope you can live with these comments. This is just my opinion but it would look so much nicer if you'd follow my advice

-Niels

Conor

Reaction score
I wouldn't even call that a sig. Its more of a....block...with writing.

N

Nathan

Take advice and look at my current signature, Akkrain's signatures or any of my other work.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I also agree with Dewayne. It is just a pice of writing in a block of color. 2/10.

digitalfarm

Reaction score
But yes your sig needs work.But if your a newby I suppose you can pass (website) but the sign really needs some work even anice smothe text would help

Last edited:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
one word

C.R.A.P.

dude dont use paint ( maybe sometimes for fun) but are u serious? or what is this? come on :wtcslap:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Wow well i dont wanna critize but i dont see nothing but green with black writing on it as they said also its way way way too plain sorry man 3/10 (3 for the effort)

Seifer

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Wow well i dont wanna critize but i dont see nothing but green with black writing on it as they said also its way way way too plain sorry man 3/10 (3 for the effort)

Actually I believe it's Red Text.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
sorry man i got a agree with everyone else, just compare yours to any of ours. but nice try, IS THIS YOUR FIRST EVER SIG?

gotta give you props for trying

if you want i can help design one for you

here is an example sig i just made, if you want its only 30 points

Attachments

• lukasz.gif
    lukasz.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
lol he can steal it now :kdubb: no points needed, but that's lame

why charge points? :wtcslap:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
well thats cuz i buy advertising from the points earned here, that allows me to get more unique hosts for sites that i create and i own. =] , yes the sig is wack, and its cuz i did it in like 2 mins. your sig is pretty good,

question, how do you make the shining effect (i.e. the one in your sig) on flash mx, other thank through the use of masking