New Custom Web design!

intertec

Reaction score
I read comments on my first web template and now I have come back with a better one! Please like before, be HONEST. Say anything you want! And if anyone is interested of buying the template please pm me!

Attachments

• final product.gif
    final product.gif
    115.5 KB · Views: 52

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
7/10
looks good
the metallic skull looks out of place, the banner doesn't seem to tie in with the content, and the gap between the links and the content could be a little closer,
but in all have a good design

ColdMedia

Reaction score
You want honesty well, you can tell your a beginner but I when I started it was looking just like yours. Just keep making more and learning new techniques and styles. But as far as the one you made, don't use the custom photoshop shapes anyone who is familiar with ps can spot them and it takes originality out of your work. also you kind of just let the whole thing float put some backbone into it like a border maybe.The grey border around the news and and 2 side things don't help. And somethings wrong with your gradients they seem choppy and don't flow nice I don't know if you did that on purpose. Good things are it looks like you made your own logo and I like terminator so yea. Try these sites www.good-tutorials.com, www.pixel2life.com I pretty much learned from those two sites. I can also help you out if you need advice or help. I also have work I can show you.

sunils

Reaction score
Its a good one. The skull looks nice and has come out well.
will give 8/10

intenex

Reaction score
Very nice. In theory, how much would you charge for this template?

______

BlackQuantum

Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG

Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
BlackQuantum.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG

Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG

Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG
Intenex.PNG

intertec

Reaction score
Don't know because no one usually has offered anything for any of my products! I will probably sell it between 400-600 credits! Give me an offer!

swytch

Reaction score
Looks nice.

Changes i would make -
1. make banner bit smaller and possably the silver skull fade it into background a bit
2. make menu words a little larger

other than that it good , simple and not to in your face