New Fitness related blog

xvalnar

Reaction score
Well The Webtheme (made by Artisteer 2 :cool:) is well done.
Things to criticize whould be the Content is REALLY long it could be very good to splice it up into several Parts as you can see the Site is getting kind of TO long.

playminigames

Reaction score
the only thing i really notice, is that on the home page the content should be the first 500 letters, or something like that so you dont have a huge long home page, and it gives the user the option to read more of the article. Good luck!

walidno1

Reaction score
is that theme made in Artisteer?? btw, I was wondering this: if I buy Artisteer and then let others download the themes from my site for free..is that legal??

xvalnar

Reaction score
Sure this Theme is made in Artiesteer 0.o" even if you just used Artiester a few times you notice at once it was made with it.

And yes when you buy artiesteer 2 you can sell your webtheme under the contidtions they have, which is for example you mustn´t put any of the images with people,buildings or the objects you can put from the programm itself into the header or for example the spectacel.png which is (as far i know) also the only real restriction.
For free you could even give out the Themes if you didn´t bought it :lol: but i don´t think anyone whould take the time to put all trial watermarks out

Last edited: