New Layout!

randomize

Reaction score
This is a brand new layout that I have been working on.

I hand coded the whole thing, as before, I used to be a web designer who just used design view in dreamweaver, and used tables to lay out the website, and I also used to use templates from various sources!

But Last night, I just thought, aggh, I need to change my attitude to web design and actually get down, and write the code myself, because I am never going to get better that way!

Well This is what I came up with! I am still working on it, and I am going to be doing a banner soon!

http://codingfreakz.x10hosting.com/v1

I hope you like, or at least offer constructive critiscism!

Regards,
Randomize

Last edited:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I really like this its very simple but the backround blue color i might have changed. Nice work 9/10

Chris Z

Reaction score
looks you've got a lot of links that you'll have on there which is helpful haha hope it all goes well, and it looks pretty good, but how did you get those tables or w/e they are to be over the ads?

randomize

Reaction score
There actually divs, but there is a glitch in my code, that is making that column appear there when it aint supposed to, and I will be damned if I can find the thing!

Anyway, thanks for the posts, glad to know I created something decent. It is going to take me a while getting everything together.

It was originally just a test design, but I have now decided to overwrite the old layout with this one, when it is finished!

Regards,
Randomize

EDIT: Fixed the problem with the code, just missing a closing tag!

Last edited: