New layout

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
I just finished uploading the new layout for eXtreme designz site, i just want to know what you all think. site can be found at http://7arts.iamshipo.x10hosting.com

(the banner is not permanent, its been placed for temporary use [basically it was a last minute banner])

please rate out of 10...tnx

[as a heads up the car design contest's dead line is coming soon, please submit your templates now]

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
I don't like it that much, the boxed theme for the menus isn't really that effective.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I also don't like it a lot. The banner sucks. The theam is just bunched up and the things on there is just squezzed together for just some room. 4/10.

N

Nathan

It's not good, try again. Defiently work on the banner.

.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

prettydead

Reaction score
dewayne, shut up. Your website, uh, blows compared to any1 else's in the world. I mean, the header? no good. So unless you rule the world, no more .5/10 ratings and attacking people like that. :getlost: Geez you're an annoying little brat. What are you, probably like 12years old?

For IamShipon: I also think the boxes are a little weird looking; too white and thin and plain. 5/10. Nice effort though.:blink:

N

Nathan

prettydead said:
dewayne, shut up. Your website, uh, blows compared to any1 else's in the world. I mean, the header? no good. So unless you rule the world, no more .5/10 ratings and attacking people like that. :getlost: Geez you're an annoying little brat. What are you, probably like 12years old?

For IamShipon: I also think the boxes are a little weird looking; too white and thin and plain. 5/10. Nice effort though.:blink:

You have no maturity or common sense. Find a different host.

Banned.

-Dewayne

Last edited by a moderator:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Ok, an episode there I think we all wanna forget quickly.

Dewayne I think your banner is awesome, he's got no taste if he thinks it's bad.
Maybe that ban will teach him to keep his thoughts under control next time.

IamShipon good start but maybe you could make a bit more graphically pleasing.

ss128

Reaction score
umm... it looks pretty good.
the boxy-ness is kinda annoying and messy though. it's like my attic... when i first look at it i have a hard ime descerning where the content is on the site. it could easily turn into a good site with the addition of graphics. youalready have the layout there.
lets see... 2/10 :)

n4tec

Reaction score
IamShipon1988, i think you can start with that layout for some time but later on you can work on a CSS and XHTML site.. 6/10

I think for now you could have a CSS Menu in place of that static menu..

Matthews255

Reaction score
hmmm, i like the other site more than that one,

5/10

and saying 5/10 isnt a bad remark as some ppl have said coz if i hadnt gt crap reviews i wouldnt have gt better.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
thanks a lot for your honest reviews. and yea i kinda knew it would sux when i first saw it. lol. i should probably stick to making flash sites. (ima try making one more html layout b4 i quit)

NewFuture

Reaction score
its abit dull and dark, the banner doesnt go with the rest, maybe if you made it like your forum

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
sure i'll take a swing at it, even though i did not make the forum, lol...to me the forum does seem a bit too greenish. i'm making a new template right now