New PTC Earning Money Guide Site

Perfect7

Reaction score
Hi all. Would appreciate your feedback for this site... All comments, criticism and opinions would be appreciated. :) It's my first time ever making a site so please don't be too harsh on me... The site isn't really completed to my expectations yet... Still got some way to go... Been very busy lately.

http://perfectclicks.elementfx.com/

LHVWB

Reaction score
The template actually looks quite nice, I quite like the header, I just have a few comments.

The PTC Links link is broken.
The Menu text looks too pixelated.
The 'onestat' logo/icon down the bottom should have a space between it and the edges of the page.
The site should be using percentages for the widths so that it looks better when you have different resoluctions, in my browser at 1024x800 the content along with the small sidebar on the right, only take up 3/4 of the space meaning that there is a huge ammount of strange looking space leftover.

tittat

Reaction score
Ok nice looking.
Some minor things:
"©2008 Perfect Clicks" need to be centered.
You need to make a scam list also.So that people will trust you more.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Good website bit loud color choice, but don't you think PTC is waste of time

Perfect7

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. :)

1. The PTC Links actually isn't broken. I just tried it. I think sometime it works and sometimes it doesn't... I don't know why but I think maybe it is more of a hosting problem?

2. Yeah... I know the problem with the menu text but I'm not sure why it looks like that. I tried editing the picture... Ater it's done, it's look nice. But once I save it, it changes... NOt very sure how to deal with the problem.

3. Ok. I'll try to space the onestat thing when I'm free. Thanks :)

4. I know that it doesn't cover up the whole window. :D Actually I was planning to use the right side for ads... So I kept it empty. And also I wanted to put everything closer together so that people don't have to move their eyes back and forth across the screen too much... Not sure whether that was a good idea though...

5. Centering the copyright thing hmm.... I'll think about it... ha ha... Not very sure I want to do that but thanks for the advice..

6. I don't have my own scam list, but I provided some links to extensive scam lists and forums that are reguarly updated. :) They're in the info section under scams.

7. No... I don't think PTC is a waste of time if you know how to do it. :) Many people don't really know... That's why I made this site. I easily earn few hundreds every month... Depending on my luck, some months I may get around a thousand... But right now, I could earn more if I were more active a bit. But I've been busy... Reading my earning potential analysis section would be informative :D => http://perfectclicks.elementfx.com/EarningPotential.htm

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well if you earn so well then you could have bought your self a domain name also could have invested little more and get your self a professional designed website :)

D

dWhite

Some of the fonts used on the website are extremely choppy around the corners. Try fixing those up to make them look smoother. :)

Perfect7

Reaction score
Well if you earn so well then you could have bought your self a domain name also could have invested little more and get your self a professional designed website :)

Hmmm... Just because you earn money doesn't mean you have to spend it all for no logical reason?... Getting a free domain is a matter of waiting, as I'm sure everyone here at x10 knows :) And a professionally designed website is not always the best choice if you can do it yourself. It's called cost management in case you didn't know... I don't see any point in wasting money by hiring professional help for a small personal website that I made as a pasttime... Why should I need to invest for that?... If I were doing some sort of business it would be a different matter... On the other hand, it would also defeat my purpose of making a website myself in the first place... In short to say, I could have... But I didn't for logical reasons...

Thanks for the feedback dWhite. :) But I don't really get what you mean by the choppy around the edges...

Last edited: