new sig and template in one

stratos

Reaction score
i made a new sig and template and combined them in one it didnt take long since i already had my sig made i just had to make a template around the sig and thats what i came up with it looks prett good together.

rate please and all comment welcome.

view site in action Click Here

Last edited:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
nice work, but i wanna see it as a website itself, can u upload it to a server, want to see the mouseover effects and stuff

stratos

Reaction score
i havent sliced it up yet to code but thats what ima gonna start on im not that great at codeing websites

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
lol...im not that good at slicing images, but using codes, is not that hard for me

stratos

Reaction score
yeah i noticed that after i looked at yur templates but they are good and i havent done much code for sites but im learning my template is coded and i edited my first post where you can see it as a site instead of a image i havent done much with it yet but im still doing work and learning more code to hopefully make it better

Akkarin

Reaction score
Nice template, though it's a bit simple I still like it. The background might cause a bit of trouble for text as it has shiny white bits.

Good Job, tell us when you get it up and running.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
looks cool ... still background could cuz some trouble like that other dude said :kdubb:

but nice :coolugh:

stratos

Reaction score
yeah i figured the background might cause problems but im hopeing it wont ill just have to see if it does when i put everythin on the site then if it does ill have to try and figure it out

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
nice template, it is too um.. rather busy for my taste though.

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks nice but, one thing, I would make the background a bit lighter, it could confuse with the font. 8.5/10

Last edited:

forza

Reaction score
Yeah, make the background darker because it might be hard to see the text.

stratos

Reaction score
ok iv darkend the background so the text is easyer to see have a look here Preview site im still working on putting everything together to put on the site

Last edited: