nightscream

Reaction score
can someone pls rate this sig
i don't know if it's any good
lulu.jpg

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Its pretty cool 9/10. I dont know what it is its just missing a small thing but cant just think of it. Still great job!

swirly

Reaction score
i know what its missing un fortunately lol...i give it a 7, its unbalenced. needs to move char over to left or put suttin there...

Conor

Reaction score
Your text is garbage, doesn't stand out. Otherwise great work but unforunatly the text makes or breaks a signature, or any graphic/piece of art for that matter.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Conor said:
Your text is garbage, doesn't stand out. Otherwise great work but unforunatly the text makes or breaks a signature, or any graphic/piece of art for that matter.

Thats what it is. The text sucks. Font is cool but that color doesnt stick out at all. Thats what it was, I didnt even realize there was text!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Conor said:

theres text? [squint]
AH i can barely see it on this dim monitor.. still a 9/10
would be 10 if text was MUCH brighter and more obvious :fruit:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yeah its obvious that the test needs to be visible but other then that its really good I like it 9/10.

Colin

Reaction score
I give it a 6/10 why???

Well first off the render and background don't match at all... but that aside, the render needs to be blended more and not so plain, you need make it part of the background.

2) The white lines don't fit, try sharpening them adding a gaussian blur to blend them a little

3) The text is terrible, way to hard to rean. Also you should almost never use black.

4) BUT the background is amazing. Very well brushed and blended good job.

Lukom

Reaction score
I think it's freakin cool: 9.5/10

and I also think that Colin needs to get over himself, like 6? come on.

Text does need a changin though (but that's where the .5 is)

nightscream

Reaction score
ok i changed the text color a bit
what do you think

v1(old):
lulu.jpg

v2(new):
luluv2.jpg

Last edited:

Colin

Reaction score
That text is much better really good actually, but still the render isn't blended that well or suit the bg. I would try using diff blending modes one on top each other just to blend it in a bit more. 7.5/10 now

Rising

Reaction score
it actually wouldnt look that bad in arial narrow iin one of those boxes with opac of about 60-70

Also, dont draw straight lines, my suggestion is to draw them so it looks like they are spriling away from the render with low opacity, also try some applying image things, (Top Layer, CTRL+A, CTRL+SHIFT+C, CTRL+V) then use some filters on it put it below, then repeat until you get some good fx, also look at my tut if you want to learn some more