New sig. What do you think?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Alright well i made this sig. When i brang it over to image redy it got alot darker. not sure why? but whatever it's nothing like arkkirns sigs but meh.
woootwoootwooot.gif

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it, but I dislike the font, it says Mr. Brow, I think you wanted to say, Mr. Brown didn't you. Anyway 8.5/10

Akkarin

Reaction score
I agree fix the text. I've only just noticed the render on the left side of it a bit too blended.

67% good job!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Akkarin said:
I agree fix the text. I've only just noticed the render on the left side of it a bit too blended.

67% good job!
haha, Thanks for the input. But yea it got really messed up when I took it over to image reddy.

Yes I did mean to say mr. brown. haha, Still have a ways to go to be as good at your akkarin haha.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Kinda dark but its not bad 8/10 nice work
Yea, It's dark I think my trouble is i don't know how to blend very well (Mostly with font's) Cuz that font make it Thumbs down.

Akkarin, Would you like to make me a small tut on blending? (kinda like you do?) I'll be happy to pay you points!

Akkarin

Reaction score
Err, ye sure I'd love to. I guess I'll just make another sig similar to my recent ones if that's what you want me to do.

If you want tell me what render to use and what text etc...

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Akkarin said:
Err, ye sure I'd love to. I guess I'll just make another sig similar to my recent ones if that's what you want me to do.

If you want tell me what render to use and what text etc...
I just would like to know how you blend text adn renders soo well. Dosent matter what kinda of text or render. I'll pay you some points for a small tut like that. (you can do it whenever you feel like it no rush!)

Akkarin

Reaction score
Lol, kk no problem. Would you mind if it's a video tut? That way I don't have to write lots of text and edit pictures to go with it.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Akkarin said:
Lol, kk no problem. Would you mind if it's a video tut? That way I don't have to write lots of text and edit pictures to go with it.
YES I LOVE VIDEOS, As you can see I can't spell very good. Witch means I can't read all the best.soo it would be easy as a video tut.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Akkarin Do you have Msn or AIM? Sorry for the double post!