New signatures

XColl

Reaction score
Heh, I change my name alot, but however changing a name in this forum means 3,000 points, which I'm close to.

It's been a while that I haven't done brushing on my 3D renders, so there you have, my current signatures. I've myself been doing too much 2D abstract and wanted to go show off my skills this time.

Here you have it, look down at my current signature, rate two of them if you want but I don't mind. :dunno:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Dont really like the first one 7/10 ut the second one is nice 9/10 On the second one I dont think the purple thing on the left matches up real good.

XColl

Reaction score
Hmm, I noticed that I put this in the wrong sections of the forums, can someone move it to the right forum? ^^

azntechguy

Reaction score
I actually like the one on the top better. 9 of 10 for both, just personal preference on the color schemes, 'tis all.

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
9/10 and 9/10.
I can't choose with one is the best - they're both really cool. And, yes, like that one guy said, it does look like Tron (that would make a nice moviepack background for Armegetron)...

Rising

Reaction score
Contrast is horrid m8
no depth
nothing really anything that good
3/10
I dont mean to be tough on you, i know your more of a starting artist m8

XColl

Reaction score
Rising said:
Contrast is horrid m8
no depth
nothing really anything that good
3/10
I dont mean to be tough on you, i know your more of a starting artist m8

It has contrast, it has depth. You're not being tough on me, you're getting everyones attention, and I'm not a starting artist. Please don't make assumptions on these forums or i'll strike you back. :thefinger

Mhmmm... yeah, you didn't give me critiques. People who say it's bad and not even say how to fix it shouldn't be allowed to respond, HELL, you didn't even read my post. Good job dude seriously. Basicly your last sentence is basicly telling me that you're calling me a noob. I don't mean to be tough on you.

Last edited: