new site not there

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtool45

Reaction score
hello, I have just signed up with x10hosting and created this new url. but the site, which is located on a server named "chopin" remains unvisible. can you help, please?

thank you

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I was able to visit your website. It has the default index.html still up "Welcome to you new X10hosting account!" Please make sure you place your files/webpages inside the public_html directory.

webtool45

Reaction score
Hi!

I see the same. But why not my home page?

The site is freshly installed. i have put a wprd press install and apart from that not touched anything yet.

Isn´t it normal that I now see the blue default template instead of a welcome screen?

Thanks!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi!

I see the same. But why not my home page?

The site is freshly installed. i have put a wprd press install and apart from that not touched anything yet.

Isn´t it normal that I now see the blue default template instead of a welcome screen?

Thanks!

Hello,
I can view only X10 default index page.Where did you install Wordpress. If you want to see your wordpress page when your site loads then it must be installed in public_html folder.

Also remove X10 default index.html page

Last edited:

webtool45

Reaction score
You guys are the best!!

Thanks to your advice I made a second wp install and made sure it went into the public html.

All good now :)

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.